Launched in 2022, Sustainable Views helps you navigate through the ever-expanding rules, frameworks and policy decisions shaping the environmental, social and governance space – and affecting business and finance the world over. With news, analysis, policy tracking and informed comment, readers can mitigate risk and stay ahead of peers on the defining issues of our time.
Sustainable Views is read and utilised by ESG professionals worldwide from the legal sector, educational institutions and universities to asset managers, charities and governments in order to stay ahead in the rapidly-changing world of sustainability policy and regulatory changes.
- Daily briefings from Sustainable Views editor Silvia Pavoni and our growing team of experienced journalists.
- Trustworthy information from a specialist division of the Financial Times.
- Sustainable finance news, views and trends with deep dives into ESG policy and regulation, analysing what changes mean for your business.
- ESG policy tracker, allowing readers to source insight and data on specific policies, including changes, deadlines and guidance.
- Access to the Sustainable Views community via cross-industry roundtable events.
- Highly engaged user database, including 33,100 newsletter subscribers.
- Not only is this audience engaged with the editorial content, they are highly engaged with advertisers; average CTR of ads in the e-newsletter is 1.87%.