FundFire is the leading news service for professionals working in the high-net-worth and institutional asset management industry. Our journalists help readers stay up to date on investment trends, regulatory developments, key people moves and more.
FundFire is read by over 112,000 institutional fund professionals including asset management professionals, institutional investors and their consultants, financial advisors and industry service providers.
- Competitive intelligence - FundFire’s news helps investors, managers and consultants stay abreast of the changes in their industry.
- FundFire Alts - A weekly issue dedicated to the alternative asset management industry with a specific focus on hedge funds, private equity, infrastructure and real estate.
- Distributor Profiles - Profiles of key firms, investment platforms and gatekeepers at wirehouses, broker-dealers and other major distributors.
- Webinars & Videos - live and recorded panels with leading members of the institutional fund industry.
- FundFire is read by over 112,000 industry professionals.
- Over 13,000 institutional investors and their consultants and 19,000 financial advisors receive FundFire.
- There are over 840,000 monthly page views.
Future of Asset Management North America (in collaboration with the Financial Times)