Established for over 160 years Investors’ Chronicle provides expert, independent analysis to an audience of active UK private investors - individuals who invest money in the stock market through funds, investment trusts, ETFs, shares and bonds. We provide information and analysis to help them make investment decisions, whatever their experience, risk appetite, available investment budget and however they choose to do it. Our award-winning editorial team delivers in-depth features, regular investment ideas and market insight.
Investors’ Chronicle’s core readers are the most wealthy and successful private investors in the UK representing a total net worth of £4.9 billion. They are dynamic, confident and highly discerning individuals, motivated to make the best investment decisions. Our readers are generally self-directed, with 86% being experienced investors, but we also attract a growing audience of newer investors, including female entrepreneurs and young professionals.
They have a diverse investment portfolio, the majority invest in UK shares, but we are also seeing a huge increase in interest in investment trusts, funds and ETFs. They are also interested in alternatives such as Buy to Let, VCTs and EIS.
- The IC has been inspiring investors for more than 160 years, and we are known for our unrivalled companies coverage.
- Our writers provide the best investment ideas, including in-depth funds, trackers and investment trust analysis to help you manage your portfolio.
- Regular stock screen analysis to give readers a regular flow of timely information and stock-picking ideas.
- We write extensive pensions coverage to help you achieve your retirement goals, save on tax, and manage drawdowns.
- 90% of readers are experienced investors, whilst 10% are a growing audience of newer investors; investing for less than 5 years.
- 23% of our readers’ job titles are Director, Owner, CEO or Senior Management.
- Reach over 352k unique users per month, whose average investment portfolio is £1.1m.