BoardIQ is a trusted news service delivering exclusive mutual fund board analysis. Our articles give industry leaders the tools to manage risk, gain inside perspectives on how other boardrooms are strategizing, and continually add value to their meetings.
BoardIQ is read by inside and independent fund board directors, C-suite executives, and compliance professionals. Boardroom service providers, from law firms to marketing agencies, also rely on its coverage.
- Leading mutual fund boardroom news - Tuesday issues full of exclusive analysis keep readers up to date.
- Research reports - Proprietary research and special issues on topics like compensation and board diversity.
- Interactive content - The digital platform includes webcasts, videos, infographics, and polls on salient topics.
- BoardIQ reaches over 5,600 readers, including board directors and officers, C-suite executives, and compliance experts.
- BoardIQ has over 40,000 page views per month and a 93% subscription renewal rate.