The Banker has been a trusted source of global banking information since 1926 and has navigated its way through decades of banking coverage from the Wall Street Crash of 1929 to the subprime crisis of 2008 with the same reputation for accuracy, authority and integrity.
The Banker delivers unique insights and analysis to the world’s leading CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, corporate treasurers, central bank governors, institutional investors and finance ministers.
The Banker has unique access to the most influential decision makers in the financial world. With informed opinion, a platform for thought leaders, big name interviews and a unique banking industry database, it provides one of the most comprehensive and respected voices in the financial media.
- Make decisions with a trusted source by staying informed on global trends in the banking world with our in-depth coverage.
- Gain an insider perspective into the banking world through exclusive and trustworthy insights from financial leaders and policymakers worldwide
- Cut through the noise and find answers quickly with our keyword search function.
- Increase precision in the decision process by identifying risks, trends and opportunities through our data analysis
- Identify new and existing competition and growth opportunities with benchmark bank performance with full access to regional and country bank rankings, including the world-renowned Top 1000 World Banks
- Discover which Banks are recognised as the best globally with access to all of The Banker’s annual awards features, including Bank of The Year.
- The Banker magazine reaches an extensive global audience of over 90,000, and nearly 50,000 unique online users each month.
- Our exclusive coverage is valued by senior level decision makers in financial institutions, corporations, investment management firms and central banks in more than 190 countries.
- The Banker also rated as the number one monthly in Emerging Markets, EMEA Asia-Pacific in GCMS.
- The Banker’s pioneering integrated media platform has established itself as the leading channel for debate and insight into international banking and finance.
Get in touch
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7873 3183