The Banker Database provides comprehensive coverage of the leading banks in more than 190 countries. The Banker's research and rankings have been the industry's standard measures of performance for more than 50 years.
The Banker Database subscribers include banks, financial technology firms, corporates, consultancies and academia.
The Banker Database combines standardised financial data, senior management information, The Banker rankings, FT.com news and market data and original financial statements with advanced search, filtering and download functionality.
For those carrying out worldwide bank research and analysis The Banker Database provides comprehensive coverage of the leading banks in more than 190 countries.
- Access data relating to over 5,000 public, private, government and subsidiary banks accounting for more than 90% of total global banking assets.
- Access our data archive going back up to 30 years.
- Subscribers are able to download original financial statements, annual reports, investor presentations and Pillar 3 statements.
- Every bank has a detailed profile page comprising an overview, bank details, financial data, original financial statements, rankings history, senior management, related banks and news.
- All global and regional rankings published in The Banker are available to view and download at The Banker Database.
- Our exclusive coverage is valued by senior level decision makers in financial institutions, corporations, investment management firms and central banks in more than 190 countries.
Get in touch
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7775 6370